Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Frustration


I am steaming hot right now. So pissed that I could spit fire.

I actually had a FB "friend" send me a message tonight that if my news feeds were going to continue being about Scentsy, that she would have to de-friend me. WTF?

First off, I did post about Scentsy last week, when my party was open, to try and increase sales for my consultant. This was before I joined. In fact, since I joined I have posted one post...to announce my new endeavour, and about 4 or 5 posts about the kids. Is this a little much, perhaps, but this friend could easily have ignored my posts. I wasn't posting them to her, or sending them to her. They were my thoughts at that time that I shared with my 400+ friends.

Friends post things everyday which I don't agree with, things that offend me, views and opinions that I do not share. But you know what, those are theirs to post. It is their FB page and their right to post whatever they feel at that moment. If I don't like it I can ignore it, block it, or even defriend them, but it is absolutely not my place to send them a message to tell them to alter who they are. Obviously there are people out there who feel the need to control others. Well honey, you are on FB. There are no rules. There is no control. If you don't like it...crawl back into your hole and defriend me. I won't change for you...and I won't change for anyone else.

2 comments on "Frustration"

Lori on October 25, 2010 at 10:18 PM said...

That's crazy. I can't believe someone would even send the message.

I wish you success. I wish I could help you or Jenn both out but maybe in the spring.

MaybeThisDoor on October 30, 2010 at 8:28 PM said...

doesn't sound like somebody i'd want as a friend on my Facebook anyway.

Just send a message saying your defriending HER because shes RUDE!

Some people...

travelbunny.blogspot.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates