Thursday, October 7, 2010

Not Sure What to Do


N sent me a message today saying that we needed to talk. Um...yah...thats what I said...10 days ago. I really didn't know what to say. In the last 10 days I have gone from sad and depressed that this friend was mad at me, to angry that she would completely ignore my pleas to talk and decide to throw away the friendship for something so stupid.

I sent a message back saying that I did want to talk, but that talking would have been much more effective last week and that I was also hurt with the way she ignored me. It's also a bad time to get together because next week is crazy and there isn't a lot of time available to get together.

I don't know. Part of me just wants to walk away, but that is how I usually handle things. This friendship loss really did hurt me as I was pretty depressed about it, and I had several dreams about her last week. I really should at least make an attempt to talk it out and see what happens from there. I guess I shouldn't give up so easily...but that might be easier.

1 comments on "Not Sure What to Do"

tripntwinmom on October 7, 2010 at 9:23 PM said...

That is a hard one...I see EXACTLY what you are feeling because I do not agree with the way that she handled it.... BUT, friendships are so hard to come by. Good ones that is.... Think long and hard and decide is you really think that this is one worth saving....

It still might be worth it to talk with her once to see what she has to say. Will give YOU a chance to say how you feel and maybe she can say WHY she sh
shut you out....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates