Monday, August 25, 2008

Fertility Friend....


So to my shock I am on CD26. How did that happen? It really seems like I just finished AF. I had some slight spotting today so I figured maybe I had O'd. Well I guess not. How on earth does 26 days pass that quickly?

I was going to start charting in September in hopes that I will be able to TTC again in January, so I guess this is my last cycle without all the questions, measurements and second guessing of eveything.

1 comments on "Fertility Friend...."

tripntwinmom on August 26, 2008 at 7:18 PM said...

Ugh...I HATE charting. I used to be a faithful 28 dayer when I was on the pill. Since I had the babies, I turned into a 26 dayer and it SUCKED!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates