Friday, August 22, 2008

This month has FU@KING sucked!


August has been a month from HELL. Probably had a lot to do with why I haven't posted in so long, however the blogging may have helped with the stress!

This month we had a ton of play dates scheduled. Then the kids have gymnastics. We got the membership to the YMCA so we are trying to go swimming once a week. Then I belong to a local walking club and we walk 2 miles 3 days a week. Then I am the moderator to 2 local mommy groups (single mommies and mommies with depression). I also moderate 2 online forums. And just because I didn't think I was busy enough I am now the President, Web Site Designer and Treasurer to my local Mommies of Multiples (MOM) group. And did I mention I also work :P

Hopefully some of these things will calm down soon. This month MOM had their consignment sale which took a lot of my time and me and the Vice President are also working very hard to get advertising up around the community so maybe once those 2 projects are done my life will calm down a bit. Oh and just one comment and I will move on....some women are just catty bitches.

Last weekend I had my Grandparents stay with us. They live in Florida and we see them about once a year. Then this weekend an Internet friend will come and visit! This will be the first face to face we have had. I am very excited about this. :)

1 comments on "This month has FU@KING sucked!"

tripntwinmom on August 23, 2008 at 6:20 AM said...

Cool! You will have to tell me how your visit goes!

Your month sounds LOTS like one of mine. Crazy busy just makes for TONS of stress!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates