Saturday, August 23, 2008

So tired this morning


This morning I woke up more tired then when I went to bed. It's one of those mornings UGH. I spent it half asleep on the floor while the twins played. I don't know if it's the MS or just life. Both my arms ache like crazy - my shots have been in my arms the last 2 days and I have had a slight headache. Days like this really make being a SMBC a challenge.

It doesn't help matters that my house is a mess and M will be here this afternoon. I will take a short nap and then clean like a crazy woman this afternoon.

0 comments on "So tired this morning"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates