Monday, August 25, 2008

Visits from friends are great...


Well M came to visit this week. She got here Saturday evening and will leave tomorrow morning. I am so glad she came and I had a great time.

I met M a few years ago off a donor website. She was always very supportive and active until about 6 months ago when that site started to become over run with trolls. She broke off and formed her own board which I then joined and helped her develop and run. She has been a great friend online and we decided to meet. I must say I was a little nervous joining the online world with the real one, but I decided to go for it.

M has been great and the twins LOVE her. She is so good with them which breaks my heart because she has struggled for years to have one of her own without success to this point. We went to the Science Center, walked in the Gardens and then went out for dinner on Sunday. Today we hung around the house, mostly because it was raining. We did go to Walmart where I talked her into buying a GPS :) and then Kohl's where I got some great deals on some kids clothes. We ended the evening with dinner out again. The past few days have been a lot of fun and I will be sad to see her go. She lives about 6 hours from here so it will be awhile before we meet again. Next time, hopefully I will be able to visit her.


Here is K, S and M during our Walk.



Now it's just time for J and her brood to come visit....which I am promised will be next year :)

1 comments on "Visits from friends are great..."

tripntwinmom on August 26, 2008 at 7:21 PM said...

YES YES YES! I will be there! I have NO ONE left to die, so it is a definite!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates