Sunday, August 31, 2008

Today Hasn't Been Horrible


I think the build up to Zach's birthday has been worse. I have thought about him a lot. Also explained his story to many. I'm just glad I had him for the time I did. I some days dream of seeing him again when he's older, but honestly, he has no memory of me, so that would be a fruitless reunion. I have so many pictures and keepsakes, including his hospital bracelet, that I would love to give to his family. But of course I would need to find them, and then I would probably hold them hostage until they gave me an update and maybe a picture.

Anyway, another year passed. I hope he had a good day today. I hope he was spoiled rotten and surrounded by people who love him as much as I do. Happy 4th Birthday Zach!

1 comments on "Today Hasn't Been Horrible"

tripntwinmom on September 3, 2008 at 10:02 AM said...

I too hope that he had a GREAT birthday. You know, they say that we hold things in the back of our minds that we really do not remember but they are still there. Maybe you are in that place in his mind? A strong sense of being loved, but he is just not quite sure WHERE it came from....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates