Friday, August 22, 2008

Weight Loss Sucks


Last May I made the decision to lose weight. I was/am very overweight. Last year I was able to lose 90lbs!! I still had at least another 90lbs to go this year but after my diagnosis of MS I lost all desire to lose weight and sunk into a depression. I actually gained about 20lbs back and horrible as that was. Since April I have tried probably 50 times to restart my diet without success. I do okay for a few weeks but it seems like my body is fighting me this time. Last year I would lose 2-3lbs per week. This year I can be good with my eating and exercise and then weigh in only to find that I weigh the same or even slightly higher. It doesn't make any sense and it is extremely discouraging. Add to that my sucky month and I will just say that I have been doing a lot of emotional eating lately.

The biggest reason this sucks is I want to be a certain weight before I start TTC again in January. At this rate, I will never make it :(

0 comments on "Weight Loss Sucks"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates