Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A long boring BLECH day


It has nothing but rain here today. From the moment I woke up to right now as I type it has rained. Days like this are only good for staying in your PJ's and lounging around the house all day....which is exactly what I did :D I did make it out to the post office today, and don't tell anyone, but I went in my PJ's.

The kids have been in a pretty good mood today considering they haven't been able to run around and pay like they are used to. They have been ultra competative lately which is driving me bonkers, but I'm sure that will pass soon and they will develop an equally as obnoxious behaviour.

I worked a lot today on my unit schedule - something I do every 6 weeks. I usually do it for many days but because of all my company I have been unable to get to it. I worked on it for about 4 hours today and I will keep working on it until Friday, but physically at work versus here at home. After 4 days at home I both am looking forward to getting out of the house, but also dreading being up at 6am.

1 comments on "A long boring BLECH day"

tripntwinmom on August 26, 2008 at 7:47 PM said...

(((HUGS)))

Hope you have a great day back...I know what you mean. It is a mixed blessing! I often BOTH dread and look forward to going to work....

You KNOW why!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates