Friday, August 22, 2008

My stupidity...


So I created this blog as a anonymous way of posting my feelings and random thoughts. Well I didn't really think that through very well, because of course when I left comments on my friends blog, it lead her straight here - I am such a dumb ass!

Let me say that I REALLY don't have a problem with this, or other friends reading this blog, I guess I just had this attraction to complete anonymity. Ah well. I knew it wouldn't last forever and really any of my friends who are creative with Google would have found me anyway.

J, I welcome you here :) Don't worry about finding this blog. As you can read, there is really nothing all that interesting here any way :)

1 comments on "My stupidity..."

tripntwinmom on August 23, 2008 at 6:18 AM said...

I am glad that you have this blog. I consider you one of my closest friends because of your honesty and sincerity and I look forward to reading that here.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates