Monday, September 1, 2008

I am a BAD Momma...and my friends suck


I woke up this morning really just wanting to stay in my PJ's all day long and I ended up running all over. We decided to go swimming at the Y. One of my friends was supposed to meet me there with her son. Well a few minutes before we left, she bailed. Ok, fine, whatever. I was going to go anyway. The twins had a great swim and I enjoyed myself too.

On the way home I get a call from another friend asking us to go to the final ballgame of the season. I really didn't want to, but I gave in because I had never taken the kids to a ballgame and everything was $1. So we get home, change and then leave again for downtown. Parking was a nightmare and I waited in line for what must have been 30 minutes for tickets. We get there and look for my friend and find a nice area with chairs. The only problem is it's not in the shade and dumb ass mommy forgot sunscreen. So anyway after we are there for an hour in the heat and sun I decide to leave because, get ready...my friend never shows up!? WTF? I didn't even want to go, then all this hassle and she doesn't even come!!

We got home about 2pm. When I went to get S out of the car seat I found that I didn't remember to buckle him in....Nice. We went inside, laid down for a nap, and of course the kids woke up sunburned. Not as badly as me, but enough to make me feel bad about the whole thing.

I didn't do anything tonight. I have a shit load of stuff to do tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it.

1 comments on "I am a BAD Momma...and my friends suck"

tripntwinmom on September 3, 2008 at 10:04 AM said...

I HATE when friends do that shit! I ahve a friend here who does that to me ALL the time. She NEVER follows through on anything that she says that she will....So rude!

Sorry about the sunburn. I know ALL too well what that is like!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates