Friday, September 12, 2008

Potty Training


Early this summer both my kids just decided to be potty trained. It was seriously about that simple. There was only one catch though...they had to be naked. Neither one of the twins really had any accidents once they decided to be trained. They would run around naked all day and always go to the potty when they needed. Oddly, as soon as I put underwear, pants or diapers on them, their little potty trained brains turned off. So basically, if you were a friend of mine, you pretty much expected to see two naked toddlers at my home at all hours of the day.

Well recently we have been making real progress with K. In fact tonight we went shopping for about 2 hours and K wore her Big Girl Panties the whole time. I asked her a couple of times if she had to pee and she said 'no'. I reminded her that she wasn't to pee in her underwear and I got several "okay mommy". When we got home, she was dry and she went to the potty almost right away. I am beyond thrilled!!

The only thing I realized though, is I need to train myself as well. Several times when we were out I thought.."oh yah, K isn't in a diaper"



1 comments on "Potty Training"

tripntwinmom on September 14, 2008 at 8:55 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates