Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Why are 2yo's Like Wild Caged Animals?


And how on earth am I going to deal with two of them?

The twins have been ultra destructive in their room lately. On Monday they broke the swinging door on their dresser. Luckily I had some spare parts and was able to fix it. I also noticed that they have gotten into their closets and swung the door open so fast that it hit the dresser, creating a big hole in the closet door. They go into their closets and rip everything down and scale the shelves. I have put child locks on the door which doesn't even slow them down. I will be getting latches very soon.

Today was the worst though. When I went to get them out of bed after their nap, my wardrobe was sitting on it's side on the floor with 2 legs broken off. HOW ON EARTH DID THEY TIP OVER THE WARDROBE!!! Plus I didn't hear a thing, so it must have been a team effort.

Obviously not only are the destructive but they are also creating safety issues. So I guess I am going to move all the furniture out of their room and they will just have a big empty room with 2 beds. If only I could pad the walls down too. It's sad but they will be living like two patients in a mental institution for awhile. I guess that's how you have to treat two year olds?

1 comments on "Why are 2yo's Like Wild Caged Animals?"

tripntwinmom on September 3, 2008 at 10:07 AM said...

Yup! Especially 2-year-old twins because they can cause so much more dammage with their team work!

I am probably right behind you in emptying out the room!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates