Friday, September 12, 2008

Since I Don't Really Have Anything to Say....


I will talk about our weekend plans :) They ended up starting our running around tonight because I told K about all the places we needed to go and she insisted we go to the store tonight. Well I kinda felt like getting out of the house, so I didn't object. First we went to Toys R Us. I wanted to find some Scooby Doo things I had seen online for the twins for Christmas. I found what I was looking for - a car set and the set of figurines - so I was satisfied with that trip.

We then went to Babies R Us and looked at cribs. My cribs were part of the recall and I got my vouchers for two new cribs yesterday. It's funny because my vouchers are for $329.99 each and I know for a fact that I didn't spend much more then $200 on them. Since it was a recall though, the company had to issue the vouchers for the maximum price the item was ever listed at. I found a few cribs I liked, but I thought I would sleep on it a bit. The one I had found online and fell in love with, well they didn't stock it in the store.

Tomorrow I need to go to the post office and send the remainder of the advertising packets for the MOM group. I also need to find a bunch of red shirts for cheap for something we have planned for Christmas - more info to come :) Then Sunday we will go to a Church home coming celebration with a friend. Hopefully I will be able to relax some on Monday (after gymnastics) because the rest of the week is looking busy.

And finally a thought for my friends in Texas who are currently starring down Hurricane Ike. I hope you guys make it through in one piece without any significant damage. It has already caused Gas prices here to jump almost $1 per gallon in less then 12 hours. I know many are calling it a major threat. Keep safe!!



This is an actual picture of Hurricane Ike.

1 comments on "Since I Don't Really Have Anything to Say...."

tripntwinmom on September 14, 2008 at 8:50 PM said...

Thanks :) We made it through much better than most. I know MANY who are still without power tonight (Sun)....

Hoep you decide on cribs that you like....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates