Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Mom is Pissing Me Off


My mom called today. At first we chatted no problem. Then we stared talking about her 'new' self-diagnosed illness. My mom has a tendency to self diagnose herself with things all the time. Well I brought up the fact that I thought most of her symptoms were psycho-somatic and she went crazy. Apparently I'm self righteous and ignorant. Me saying that I think some of her illness' may be psychological is like her saying my MS is on my head. I'm not sure how since I have MRI's, blood and spinal fluid that tells me what I have. Anyway I tried to end the conversation saying let's agree to disagree and she said that wasn't acceptable. Even though I am a grown woman with my own mind, I am un-educated if I don't believe what she does.

I'm sure I'll get a nasty email some time tonight about what a horrible person I am. How I demand support (which she always says but I never understand) and that I am never willing to 'give'.

0 comments on "My Mom is Pissing Me Off"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates