Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today was Good



Today was one of those days that reminded me how lucky I am and how much I value being a mother. This morning the twins slept in a little. They crept into my bed about 8am this morning. S asked me to put 'George' (Curious George) and all three of us snuggle in my bed while we watched George. Well the twins watched, mommy caught some extra Z's :) We then played a little downstairs for the remainder of the morning.

This evening the kids had a birthday party at Chuckie Cheese. They had never been there before so I was a little nervous. They did great. At first S was scared to death of the mechanical puppets, but warmed up to them quickly. They loved riding all the cars and pulling tickets from the machines. They ate all their pizza and listened well. They really, really seemed to enjoy themselves.
The kids were very sweet on the way home asking me to find the moon for them and telling me they loved me. I wish I could have kept them up late and just cuddled but it was already late enough by the time we got home.

I often wonder what I did that was so good to deserve them...

1 comments on "Today was Good"

tripntwinmom on September 19, 2008 at 5:13 PM said...

Those are the moments that you wish you could just bottle up and get out on days that you are feeling blue, huh?

Glad you had a great day!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates