Monday, September 15, 2008

Sigh...


Kids woke up healthy (YEAH) so we went to gymnastics this morning. K did great and S only had a melt down near the end. After gymnastics we went to get S's hair cut...oh boy! He fought so hard his face was beet red. I literally had to hold his head still with both my hands while the beautician cut. It was crazy. Even crazier was a paid a lot more then I usually do because I took him to a barber that has cartoons that play in front of the chair and they have lollipops. I guess that was a dumb idea.

Then as I'm getting ready to leave one of the girls says "ma'am, I think your tire is flat" SHIT! Luckily I was in a mall complex and there was a Firestone not too far away. After 2 hours spent playing at McDonald's and $200 I had a new tire.
Gosh if it's not one thing, it's another.
We ended the day with a swim at the Y. It was a nice way to unwind. I hope tomorrow is better.

1 comments on "Sigh..."

tripntwinmom on September 19, 2008 at 5:14 PM said...

UGH...I seem to have just as crappy luck with tires!

Sorry that happened to you...

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates