Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ah the Joys of Christmas


I have already started to buy for Christmas. I need to. My budget can't take a hard hit all at once. I have been searching on Ebay and got a few cute Little People sets. The twins have really just started role playing so I think these might be a big hit. I also hit two discount stores today. There I got some really nice hard page books. Most of them were 75% off the retail price. The kids desperately needed new books. I also found a few toys, but I was proudest of the book deals.

I still need to keep my eye out for an art easel and some Scooby Doo toys which the kids are OBSESSED with.

I am going to try and take the kids to the park tomorrow and get some nice pictures taken. I had them scheduled for a photo shoot and cancelled because for the money, I didn't get the CD. I am going to try and do it myself this time and see how I do. I really just need a few nice shots of each of them and maybe one or two nice pictures with both of them. Ah, I can believe in miracles right?

1 comments on "Ah the Joys of Christmas"

tripntwinmom on September 3, 2008 at 10:06 AM said...

I have started my shopping too. I understand so well how hard Xmas is when you live paycheck to paycheck. Those extra dollars just are NOT there!

Good luck with the pics. I also know how hard THAT task is!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates