Saturday, September 27, 2008

CD4


Temping is going okay. I already hate waking up every day at 6am even when I don't have to work. AF has decided to be ultra weird. My flow completely stopped today making me wonder if I would have a 4 day AF which I have never had before!! But alas, it wasn't so. I restarted this evening.

Why is it that when you start to pay attention, nothing normal happens? Oh and sorry about the TMI, but this really with be a major theme here until I get pregnant....then I'll just share Pregnant TMI stuff :)

1 comments on "CD4"

tripntwinmom on September 29, 2008 at 7:34 PM said...

Because THAT is life! When you stop to REALLY look and watch, it goes CRAZY!

Keep chugging along!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates