Saturday, September 27, 2008

I Feel Guilty Laughing at Him


In the last few weeks my guys have decided that they will do anything to avoid sleeping. They want nothing to do with it. They are however smart enough to know when it's about to come. They begin asking for things, bargaining and trying to convince me to put on a new TV show.

Usually the last show of the night is their current obsession - Scooby Doo. Well when the gang unmasks the monster, S knows it's coming to an end. He starts a frantic search for the remote and then tries to convince me to put something else on. I always respond that when Scooby Doo is over, it is bedtime.

Well when the credits start, and I get up to put them to bed, S always asks if he can dance to the music. I always let him. This is the most pitiful and funny thing to see. S dancing around the room softly crying because he knows the end is near. I can't help but chuckle seeing this opposition of emotion. I am such a bad mommy :)

1 comments on "I Feel Guilty Laughing at Him"

tripntwinmom on September 29, 2008 at 7:33 PM said...

Hee Hee (softly). He is such a sweet little guy. The manipulating starts so young, doesn't it???

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates