Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Beginning of the End


Tonight is the last night of the old me. Tomorrow starts a new day, and a new me.

I went to the doctor today and discussed my depression, anxiety and obsessive behaviour. As of today I am on a new medication. I go back in 4 weeks to see if it has helped any. If not we will try something else. I'm glad he is working with me and not wanting to transfer me to a shrink. I just don't have the time or money for that. Hopefully this will make me feel better about life in general, help my eating and even help me with tolerating N more, because lets face it, lately I can't stand her.

Tomorrow I also start my new diet and exercise program. Last year I lost almost 90lbs. I can do it again. For the first week or two I will keep to a liquid diet to jump start my loss and then transition to a healthier diet like I did last year. It will be a rough few weeks but usually once I get into the groove I do pretty good. I will also get back on my bike every night for 30 minutes. I haven't done that in months. I will also keep up my walking club that I actually have been doing all this time.

I need to get my mental state in check and I need to get to a certain weight to TTC again. I am not confident that I will be there in January, but hopefully I can stay committed to this and early next year I will be where I need to be.

1 comments on "The Beginning of the End"

tripntwinmom on October 3, 2008 at 6:16 AM said...

I KNOW you can do it. Just keep that TTC goal in your mind and you WILL succeed! Go Jamie!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates