Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Diet Day One....Not too Bad


My biggest splurge was 2 rice cakes :) So I did very well.

I need to give myself credit though. I went to an all day class today. When I got there they were serving breakfast. Biscuits, bacon, eggs, gravy, sausage...you name it. I enjoyed a slimfast shake. Lunch came. Meat pie, potato salad, coleslaw, chocolate cake. I enjoyed a slimfast. Few hours later, cookies and brownies. I had a drink of diet coke.

I think I pissed off the diet gods, why else would I have so much temptation the first day! I'm so glad I made it through today!

1 comments on "Diet Day One....Not too Bad"

tripntwinmom on October 3, 2008 at 6:17 AM said...

Good for you! You showed MUCH mroe will power than I EVER would! You are definitely headed in the right direction!!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates