Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm a Fu@king Failure




The last few days I have failed my diet miserably. I am eating what I want again and I am so unhappy with myself. I think my depression is still quite prevalent because I am definitely self-loathing right now. I hate myself and it seems like I will do anything to screw things up. I don't get it. I have so much riding on this weight loss and yet I still can't pull it off.

2 comments on "I'm a Fu@king Failure"

tripntwinmom on October 10, 2008 at 9:39 PM said...

You are not a failure. Stopping an addiction is MUCH harder than people want to think!

(((HUGS)))

I am thinking of you....

t on October 13, 2008 at 6:12 PM said...

I went through something similar when I tried and failed so many times to give up smoking. It's so hard, but the best thing is not to beat yourself up when you give in. You can always start afresh!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates