Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm Going to Explode!!!!


So I just called S again. "When are you coming to get the pics done?" I ask. Her response...some time next week - WHAT?! She is busy tonight and leaving town first thing tomorrow. She will be back next Monday. I am so ticked right now. Again, totally taken advantage of and not valued in any way.

1 comments on "I'm Going to Explode!!!!"

tripntwinmom on October 21, 2008 at 5:50 PM said...

Why is it that some people just think that it us OK to treat people like that??? Just so frustrating... (((((HUGS))))

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates