Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Cost of Parenthood


When planning for a child you take many things into account. Like daycare, diapers, clothes, food etc. But there is definitely a huge chunk that you forget about...parties, events and holidays. In the last month the kids have had several birthday parties with several more coming up. With $15 to $20 for presents, it definitely adds up. Halloween is coming up and I had to buy costumes and some simple decorations. Then we are going to two Trunk or Treats. One will have about 30 kids, while the other will have about 100 kids!! So I just finished spending about $60 on candy!! Then of course Christmas is coming with I'm sure what will be non-stop parties and events all costing more money I'm sure.

We have such a blast at these events, but I'm sure my credit/debit card will be smoking by the end of December.

1 comments on "The Cost of Parenthood"

tripntwinmom on October 17, 2008 at 4:36 PM said...

It gets no better! Once they hit school age, it is ALWAYS something. I swear they are asking for $$ for something every week. It just makes me CRAZY!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates