Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So Much For Taking That Leap


A month later and I still can't get this machine to work properly. I have joined support groups and education forums with no luck. I have spent about $50 on additional needles and stabilizers with no luck. I still haven't turned out a product that is worth anything.

I went to a Singer store today to get some help. Can you imagine my surprise when I was told that this Singer Store no longer carried Singer because the quality was so poor and the machines were pieces of shit. Wow. A Singer Store that refuses to carry Singer products. I guess that says it all.

I emailed Singer's customer service today. I hope I hear from them soon. If I can get someone to take this crappy machine off my hands I'm not even sure if I want to keep trying. I will have to think about it I guess. With my depression out of control right now, this failure is not what I needed.

I'll keep you updated.

1 comments on "So Much For Taking That Leap"

tripntwinmom on November 2, 2008 at 8:01 PM said...

I am so sorry that this has not worked out for you. I was so excited as it seemed like such a great idea. Hopefully, you will get it returned and get a better model that works perfectly!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates