Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today Sucked


I only got three and a half hours of sleep. I woke up in a bad mood and I couldn't do anything to fix it.

The friend who pissed me off about the Christmas pictures came up to me at the beginning of work and said..."Is next Monday okay for the picture" like I haven't made it clear to her that I was ticked about the whole photo delay to begin with, but sure, let's delay it until next week.

Today will end and hopefully tomorrow will bring at least some break in the clouds.

1 comments on "Today Sucked"

tripntwinmom on November 2, 2008 at 7:59 PM said...

((((HUGS)))

I am with you. Have had LOTS of those days lately!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates