Friday, October 10, 2008

Help May be on the Way


This is how I feel. I think this machine is against me. It has plotted against me from day one. Nothing is ever easy.

But I think help may be on the way. A friend who owns a home business, who does embroidery, has offered to come over and help me with my machine. She is very good at what she does. I am so happy that she has offered me this and I will definitely take her up on it.

I get to work all weekend (Oh Joy!) so hopefully I will be able to set something up next week.

1 comments on "Help May be on the Way"

tripntwinmom on October 12, 2008 at 7:18 PM said...

So, how did it go???

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates