Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Busy 24 Hours & The Diet Gods are Against Me


Friday night when I got home from work I had to run out and find something for all of us to wear for family portraits on Saturday. Luckily my friend S and her daughter came with us so it wasn't as stressful and boring as it usually is. 4 hours and 5 stores later I got S a nice simple outfit which will also work as the base for his Christmas outfit (YEAH) and I got K a VERY cute jumper dress. I got myself a white dress top which I hate but it fit and it matched S and K nicely.

We got up and headed to the park Saturday morning for our Family pics. This was the event I organized for the MOM group. I had the first appointment and then had to stay the entire morning to facilitate the rest of the families having their pics taken. The twins were really good for having to be at the park all morning long. I think overall the pics went really, really well. I will post some pictures when I get them.
We then ran home, had an hour nap and then drove out to my friend G who was having a picnic. Initially I was good having a decent portion of potatoes, bread and pork but then the dessert table was unveiled and I have to say I failed the temptation. Which bring me to the idea that the Diet Gods are Against Me!! You remember the first day of my diet and unlimited temptation? Follow that up with several of those everyday since! I have done really well but then caved at the picnic. I gave up! I have been good since, but man, enough with the tests!!


G with each of the twins.

0 comments on "A Busy 24 Hours & The Diet Gods are Against Me"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates