Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's got to get easier right...


I hate my machine right now. I can't get it to work the way I want to. Every time I think I have it figured out....I don't. I want to use some fancier fonts and make the shirts more pretty but I'm thinking right now, that's not possible. I will just have to stay simple for now. I think tomorrow I will be able to sew the two shirts for my friend and then next week I will make the remainder of my shirts.

Keep me in your thoughts :)

1 comments on "It's got to get easier right..."

tripntwinmom on October 10, 2008 at 9:42 PM said...

You just do your best. Don't fret over the fancier more complicated stuff.

Hang in there and don't give up!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates