Monday, October 13, 2008

Crappy


Every morning when I leave half asleep to work, I am super careful to make sure I don't hit Q's car. Every morning, despite the fact that I am operating on 5 or less hours of sleep and it's still dark out, I succeed in this task. Tonight...not so lucky.

Tonight was the MOM meeting. At 7pm Q got here and as I pulling out, THUD. I couldn't believe what I did. I jumped out, saw that there wasn't too much damage and left to go to the meeting I was already late for. I called Q on the way and told her what I did.

My cars bumper is a little dented and has some red paint on it. Q's car looks okay. It does look like it got some of my silver paint on it and I told Q to go get it cleaned up and I would pay for it. She kept saying she was fine, and I doubt she will charge me for it.

I can't stand that I did that....but quite honestly, I'm surprised it took this long to happen.

1 comments on "Crappy"

tripntwinmom on October 17, 2008 at 4:37 PM said...

I am with you. I am actually talking to my doctor next week because I seem to be tired ALL of the time!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates