Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm Getting There



Here is my practice run for two shirts my friend J wants. The actual shirts will be red and I'm looking for a thicker font. I'm think white may show up better. Either way I think I have this figured out. I am going to make some shirts and then post them on Ebay. Once I am sold out of all the shirts I have then I will make the decision on whether or not to continue this. I hope I do, but to be honest it's a lot more work then I thought. Of course that may change when I figure it out, but right now I am uncertain about how far I will take it.


At least I will always have the machine and I can always do small things for the twins and friends.

2 comments on "I'm Getting There"

tripntwinmom on October 10, 2008 at 9:38 PM said...

Looking REALLY good!!!!

t on October 13, 2008 at 6:13 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates