Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crazy Stuff


So this morning I woke up with a sore throat. That progressed into full body aches and a slight fever. I hate being sick.

While at work my mom sent me two emails. One to tell me she fell off a ladder and the other to show me the pics...except one thing, I didn't get the email telling me she fell and only got these pictures:




Of course I was freaked out trying to figure out what the hell happened. I had to take a break and call her. Needless to say I wasn't pleased with the email snafu, but at least a little relieved with how she hurt herself - not attacked or something like that. She is very sore, obviously, but she should be fine. Nothing is broken, but of course she isn't very mobile.
Also just to add, when I came home today, all four of my fish were suddenly dead :( Nothing seemed to be wrong. Since I have had so much trouble, this is the end of the fish.

1 comments on "Crazy Stuff"

tripntwinmom on November 2, 2008 at 7:59 PM said...

Ouch!!! Oh my! Poor Mom!

I feel for you getting pics like that with no explanation!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates