Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Busy Weekend


Wow, the weekend has flown by. I meant to post on Friday, but after putting the kids down for bed, I laid down just for a minute only to wake up 10 hours later. I don't think I've gotten that much sleep in months!

Then Saturday was spent cleaning, working out at the Y, grocery shopping and general life stuff. Today was N's birthday so we celebrated here and then went out to dinner. My parents came over and spent the day. It all went very nicely and although it went by fast, we had a good weekend.

Now onto the next week :)

1 comments on "A Busy Weekend"

tripntwinmom on November 2, 2008 at 7:58 PM said...

Good for you getting some much needed rest!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates