Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This Conversation Occurs About Every 45 Minutes


K "Mommy"
Me "Yes K-K"
K "Eight, Nine, Ten"

That's it. K then walks away and continues what she was doing. I just have to laugh and tell her she's crazy. She has the cutest little smile when she says it too. Like she is so proud that she has gotten the concept that she has to remind me every few minutes. She knows from one to ten, but apparently 8-9-10 are her favorite.

And since I'm on the topic of funny K things I figure I'll throw this one in. Last Monday and friend watched the twins while I went to a meeting. She has a son, M, who is about the same age. Well apparently at some point M got mad at K and threw a toy at her cheek leaving a small bruise. Well about two to three times a day K tells me her cheek hurts (which is total bull) and then goes on to say "M hurt me. Boo-boo cheek. M threw toy cheek" I don't think she will ever get over it. She may be telling this story well into college. In fact, I think she relayed this story to me within the past hour :)

Gosh she is cute sometimes

1 comments on "This Conversation Occurs About Every 45 Minutes"

tripntwinmom on November 19, 2008 at 8:57 PM said...

Little smarty you have there. Typical girl!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates