Friday, November 14, 2008

Flexeril - Nope...Vicoden - Nope...



I went to the doctor today about my back. He believes I strained my erector muscle. He put me on Flexeril and Vicoden. I have taken both with no relief what so ever. So many people have told me how great Flexeril is!! It apparently does nothing for me. I am still barely mobile and have sat in my Lazy Boy recliner almost all afternoon. I think the thing that is doing the most benefit is the heat pack I have kept to my back all afternoon.
Tonight after the twins went to bed, I hobbled over to the Harris Teeter and purchased some naproxen and ibuprofen. I have more faith in these two drugs then I do the 'hard core' drugs the doc prescribed.
Tomorrow I plan on piling into the van and driving to my moms. There I can lay in bed all day and let her deal with the crazy two year olds.

1 comments on "Flexeril - Nope...Vicoden - Nope..."

tripntwinmom on November 15, 2008 at 8:00 AM said...

((((HUGS)))) to you Jamie Jam. That is just terrible! I hope that you feel better REAL soon!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates