Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Is There Anything More Stressful...


Than trying to get two 2-year olds to cooperate for Christmas Pictures. Holy Hell. What a freaking adventure. After today I wanted to drop the twins off somewhere and walk away.

For all my effort I got some okay pictures. I spent a lot of time trying to find some cute Christmas outfits and I didn't even get any cute pictures in them. In their other outfit - one which I got as hand me downs - I got a couple cute ones. The twins were miserable and despite bringing M&M's for bribery and promising a trip to the pets store, they didn't really smile. Then just to tick me off I guess, when I said "All Done" K started saying "Cheese" and really hamming it up - UGH. At least the photographer got one of her doing that.


I am convinced that 2 year olds are the reason Valium, Xanax and Ativan were made.

Here are some pics:





1 comments on "Is There Anything More Stressful..."

tripntwinmom on November 15, 2008 at 8:01 AM said...

I still think that you got some GREAT pics. LOVE the outfits....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates