Monday, November 24, 2008

A Mini Vacation for ME!


On Friday I was told that work didn't need me to work on Saturday. Well I was very happy, but had already confirmed with the babysitter and was now obligated to pay. I really would have liked not to pay her, but since I had to, I decided I would spend the day Christmas shopping ALL BY MYSELF!!!

It felt so weird running around town without twin toddlers following me everywhere. I kept expecting to have to get them in and out of car seats, but nope :) It was soooooo nice! I ran around to multiple stores buying most of the gifts I needed to. I went to a craft fair that was put on by my local mommy group. It was so funny. Everyone kept asking "where are the twins?" and several people said they didn't think they had ever seen me without them - that part is kinda sad.

It's funny because when I decided to do this, I thought what on earth am I going to do? Well, by the time I was supposed to be heading home I still hadn't gotten my grocery shopping done, or picked up my cribs at Babies R Us.

If I could afford it, I would do this much more often!!

0 comments on "A Mini Vacation for ME!"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates