Friday, November 28, 2008

I Have A Talented Son


S has decided in the last few weeks that bedtime is absolutely the worst possible thing that can happen to a person. As soon as he gets wind that its coming, the sobbing starts and bargaining begins. Well, last week when he was sick, he was able to stay up with mommy until I went to bed - 12ish - and sleep with mommy. Well I think a light bulb went off in his head.

Now when I say "BEDTIME" S is able to make himself vomit almost immediately. He is not sick all day. He eats fine. No problems at all. But apparently the word bedtime causes my son to have extreme nausea to the point of vomiting. This is so much fun for me as you can imagine.

I hope he develops some new talents and leaves this one behind.

0 comments on "I Have A Talented Son"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates