Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Cute S Story


Since I shared a cute K story yesterday I will share some cute tidbits about S.

S is such a charmer. He is so cuddly and such a mommy's boy. I love it. He has a smile that could melt your heart and to top it all off, really seems to have a great sense of humor. He can be stubborn and independent, but hey, what 2yo isn't.

S loves his Noggin. Every night while we wind down, we watch Noggin. S has figured out the line up. Dora, Diego, Backyardigans, Wonder Pets and then Wubbzy. Of course the twins are supposed to be in bed after Diego, but if I get busy doing stuff they can often extend it to later. Well I guess this has happened too much lately because S knows exactly what comes on next and can have a major melt down when I announce it's bedtime. While the twins watch their TV I am usually on the computer catching up on my day, working on some projects or doing one of a million things I have been assigned. S is also very used to this routine.

So often our bedtime routine goes something like this

Me "OK it's bedtime"
S "NO!! I wanna watch _____"
Me "It's already past your bedtime, it's time for bed"
S "No I wanna watch ______. Go sit puter" while saying this he is usually physically pushing me back to the computer and into the chair.

This description doesn't quite do it justice, but its awful cute. S's favorite show right now is Wubbzy and every so often he says "That's Kooky" just like on Wubbzy while flicking his fingers.

Gosh he is just too adorable :)

1 comments on "A Cute S Story"

tripntwinmom on November 19, 2008 at 8:56 PM said...

Sweet little man! Love it!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates