Sunday, November 30, 2008

Poor Confused Kids


This morning I was able to motivate myself, despite it being cold and rainy, to get the kids dressed and out the door to go see Santa. We talked about it all morning, trying to coach the kids on what to tell Santa they wanted. K was going to ask for a purple purse and S a helicopter. They were semi-excited when they saw him, but I just kept reminding them what they were going to ask for. When it was their turn, both of them jumped into his arms, which kinda shocked me, and asked Santa for their presents. Then when it was time to go, they both broke down and started to sob. It took me a few seconds to realize they thought they were getting the presents right then. Poor kids.
I got a good picture of K, but S wouldn't cooperate with keeping his hands away from his face. Still a successful picture in my book:

Before we left I assembled our gingerbread house so that it would be ready to decorate. I told the twins that after nap we could make the house. We K got up from her nap early, snuck downstairs and got into the icing sugar. When I got downstairs I found a lightly powdered toddler with sugar everywhere. We proceeded to decorate the tree. I think half the decorations ended up in the twins rather then on the house, but I think overall they did a good job. Below K shows off her house. S is mad because he can't eat it. I am pretty sure one morning I will come downstairs to see them both nibbling away :)


And finally we decorated the tree. I think it looks better decorated and the big gap in the middle isn't near as noticeable.

0 comments on "Poor Confused Kids"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates