Sunday, November 9, 2008

I had fun :)


The convention itself was pretty lame. Not nearly as good as last year and there was some weird dynamic going on that I can't quite explain. But I was able to hang out with friends, laugh, dance a little and forget about my troubles. It was quite the expensive get-away with dinner and babysitting costing me $115 - YIKES! Overall I am glad I went and I had a good time.

I was very, very tired this morning so I spent most of it in my PJ's. After nap we all got dressed and headed to a Christmas Craft Fair that comes here every year. It is so neat to see all the cool holiday gift ideas. I love looking and although I can't afford a thing, it was a nice afternoon event. The twins even got to see Santa. I forgot my camera (bad mommy) but I had my camera phone.

0 comments on "I had fun :)"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates