Monday, November 3, 2008

Diet Update


So far...not too bad. I have had a few rough patches with Halloween and N's birthday, but I have been real good with my exercise. I have been to the Y most days this past week. I am feeling better about myself so hopefully the exercise and meds are starting to work :)

I was weighed at the doctors office on October 27th. I have another appointment on November 24th. I will not weigh myself again until then. I don't need the discouragement right now.

Tomorrow I will be back at the Y, and I hope to increase my workout and my time there. Luckily I have a workout buddy with the same goals and same weight loss needs. It is SOOO much easier that way :)

1 comments on "Diet Update"

tripntwinmom on November 3, 2008 at 9:55 PM said...

I am so happy for you. I think that I would do better if I had someone to go along with me. We have a family membership to the Y and have not been in like 2 months....Sad to pay for something that we do not even use....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates