Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Who knew a Canadian would be so into the Election??



I am sitting her with my stomach in knots hoping that Obama wins this one. While I don't mind McCain too much, Sarah Palin scares the shit out of me! She does not need to be anywhere near the White House!!
So I will be up tonight waiting for the results with the rest of America hoping that the right decision is made. Here's to a new start and a fresh attempt to try an dig us out of this horribly deep hole America is in right now.

1 comments on "Who knew a Canadian would be so into the Election??"

tripntwinmom on November 6, 2008 at 5:24 PM said...

Have to disagree with you BIG time on this one...I am scared to death about what lies ahead....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates