Monday, November 24, 2008

I Think S Wanted to Punish Me


Well after my grand day of twinless shopping S was being a grumpy butt. He was whining about everything and very uncooperative. Well by bedtime the reason became clear - he had a high fever and then started vomiting. So, all Saturday night I had a vomiting child in my bed. Again on Sunday I went to work with very little sleep (only 1 day after being up all night with K)

Thankfully he was better when he woke up and seemed to have recovered quickly. Now the clocks ticks away until K ends up sick...

0 comments on "I Think S Wanted to Punish Me"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates