Friday, November 28, 2008

Do You Have Days Where You Hurt Your Children?


I mean like physically hurt them without meaning to? I swear I must have accidentally hurt K like 5 times today!! The worst two times were when we were out shopping. She was in her stroller when I wedged her leg between it and the door frame - Ouch!! That took about 5 minutes of consoling to calm down, but she was walking normally afterwards. Then fast forward only like 20 minutes when I went to get her out of the cart. I snagged her hair and a big clump was ripped out! I couldn't believe how much hair she lost. I can't imagine how much that hurt.

I will be surprised if she lets me near her tomorrow.

1 comments on "Do You Have Days Where You Hurt Your Children?"

tripntwinmom on December 1, 2008 at 7:06 PM said...

ALL the time! I am always falling over them or knocking them into things. Poor Tobey gets hurt and doesn;t even know it as he does not feel it....!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates