Thursday, November 6, 2008

Not Much Going On....


Besides the usual chaos. We went to the Children's Museum today, swimming and out to dinner. It felt like I never stopped from sun up to sun down, but I got a lot done! I was even able to return that crappy embroidery machine. I am so bummed that it didn't work. I will continue to think about what I want to do, and maybe next year with my tax return I will get a better one.

Another friend found the blog (Hi J!!) It's so funny that this was supposed to be this anonymous, no one will know blog and yet three people have found it. It just goes to show you that even in the vastness of the Internet, you can easily be found.

I am still working out daily. I actually feel really good about it. Hopefully I can do better with my eating, although I have cut out all binging episodes since starting, and I will see a scale change at my next doctors visit.

As far as TTC, I still plan on it. Weight is hopefully coming off. I am still charting but this month has been very screwy. I know last month I ovulated, but this month I am not so sure. My temps are everywhere and I never peaked on the monitor. I am starting to really think that I don't regularly ovulate. I kinda knew this from when I was TTC the twins. In May I didn't ovulate and then in June I did - ending in the pregnancy. I guess things haven't changed, but it worries me because I always assumed I ovulated twice in June because I didn't ovulate in May. If that is still the case, it worries me a little.

And lastly, I am starting to get all excited about the Holidays. I swear it was just another time of year before but now that I have the twins I get all giddy and excited. To see it through their eyes is so cool!

0 comments on "Not Much Going On...."

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates