Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Nice Thanksgiving


We had a nice day here. My parents came around 11am and cooked dinner. I had baked 2 pumpkin cheesecakes - both of which were yummy!! - but my mom did the majority of the cooking. All the food was great and everyone was pretty well behaved despite the twins being fairly whiny in the morning.

Of course we ate way too much. K and S both ate their weight in meat and come to think of it, other than liquids I think 99% of the solids they consumed were meat. I honestly think my kids would die if we ever became vegetarian.

This is a great kick off for the holiday season. I will do minimal shopping tomorrow, and put the Christmas tree us in the evening with the kids. S will be so excited because he LOVES trees right now. This weekend will be fairly low key because I cannot stand the crowds of Christmas and will avoid them whenever I can.

I hope all my blog readers also had a Happy Thanksgiving.

0 comments on "A Nice Thanksgiving"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates