Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday


People are crazy. I just can't get excited about waking up at 3am and standing outside in the cold waiting for some store to open to MAYBE get the chance to buy something at a insanely low price. I just don't get it. While many of you were out shopping I was still sleeping. In fact while many of you were hitting your 5th or 6th store I was still in my cozy PJ's watching Noggin with the twins.

We woke up about 8am and stayed in our PJ's until about 11. We then got dressed and I went to a large craft show while the twins played at a drop-in child care center that they love. I was able to have lunch with a friend and them go home for a Thanksgiving leftover dinner. We then decided to brave the crowds which were considerably smaller than I'm sure they had been early in the morning, and despite my slack, late start, I was able to buy the one thing I thought looked good - 2 small children's bikes for S and K. They will freak when they see them :)

My thoughts and feelings about Black Friday were confirmed when I read that some poor Walmart employee was killed today by a stampede of crazy shoppers. And I thought wrestling over a Tickle-Me-Elmo was bad :(

1 comments on "Black Friday"

Unknown on November 28, 2008 at 7:15 PM said...

OH, but I had so much fun! Seriously!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates