Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Mommy, Poo Dhurts"


This is what I hear every few weeks from K. The poor thing has the hardest time staying regular. In fact, I think she was barely a few weeks old before her first glycerin suppository. As a baby I tried everything to keep her regular. Nothing really worked until we went to Miralax. For awhile the child got a dose a day to keep from backing up. Well a few months ago she seemed to be better and I stopped using the laxative. Well the last few days she has seemed more uncomfortable, and bad mommy, but I didn't restart the Miralax on time. Now K is crying saying "poo dhurt" and terrified I will hurt her more. I asked her if I could give her 'poo medicine' (suppository or enema) and she just sobbed "No poo medicine!" So the poor thing is downing juice laced with Miralax in hopes that something will help.

I hate to see her hurt!!

In a weird way, S is the COMPLETE opposite. If that child doesn't have several poos a day, something is wrong. Just this week I counted five in one day! Now that was a little excessive, but the kid usually poops three times a day, everyday. So you can imagine the stress of giving K juice with Miralax and watching the cup like a hawk to make sure S doesn't get a hold of it :)

0 comments on ""Mommy, Poo Dhurts""

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates